I usually don’t wear very much makeup. I love makeup and hoard it but I don’t put it on very often. That is going to CHANGE! I am slowly but surely becoming a makeup girl!
In an effort to learn better techniques, I scoured the net to find tips and tricks. Below is what I have found and liked. Take this makeup exploration journey with me, let’s see where we end up!
- It should be a few shades darker than your skin
- Slims down and sculpts the face
- It should be a few shades lighter than your skin
- refracts light and draws attention
Good makeup brushes are so important. They are one of the key elements to creating a flawless face. Below is a makeup brush cheat sheet for a basic kit.
- Let’s sculpt our face! (jiyeoun.wordpress.com)
- Basic Contouring and Highlighting (rubenesquebeautyblog.wordpress.com)
- ‘Highlighting attracts and contouring detracts’ (bellef.wordpress.com)
- A Guide to Makeup Brushes: Which Ones to Use and When (beautyhigh.com)
- BEAUTY TIPS – MakeUp Brush Guide (loulou15081978.wordpress.com)