Golden Circles

I was inspired to do this nail design from Jordz Stylish Fingertips blog.  She has some of the best nail designs.  She recently did a black and gold hologram design and I fell in love with the color combination.  I just had to try my hand at it.

My Supplies: Black and Gold Nail Art Supplies

I first painted every other nail black.  Then I applied the nail polish strips to the other two fingers.

First step nail application - Black and Gold

I placed the tape strips on the painted nails in different directions and applied the Gold color.

taped nails - black and gold

Lastly, I removed the strips and coated with clear polish.

Finished Black and Gold Circles

Black and Gold Circles Nail Design

Health and Wellness Enthusiast, Natural Hair Advocate and Tech Geek.

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Accessories, DIY, Nail Design
12 comments on “Golden Circles
  1. theunicahija says:

This looks absolutely gorgeous! And those nail strips are super pretty!

2. jordie says:

Hey aleisha. Did u see the nails I just posted. Black and gold, just like this one. It reminded me of you. Haha

3. Craftynail says:

Really really pretty!

4. Must Have Boxes says:

Gorgeous mani!

– KW

5. jordie says:

hey, thanks for the shout out!!!! I’m so glad that you liked it, and that i could inspire you some how, they look amazing!!!! keep up the good work

6. RispainStyle says:

I like the dotted lines nd how they differe in size, I think it’s electric.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

AHA for Wellness

AHA for Wellness

Health and Wellness Enthusiast, Natural Hair Advocate and Tech Geek.

View Full Profile →

Enter your email address to follow ATST and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Blogs I Follow
My Eight Limbed Life

Live Life Like Its Golden

Beauty In Vain

Beauty Fashion Lifestyle and More

Nails by Latoya

Pretty pictures of polish and nail art!

The Style of Laura Jane

Lipstick, Heels and Love - A lifestyle Blog

beautifulgirlies

' Everyone deserves to feel beautiful '

batfbblog.wordpress.com/

Fashion, lifestyle & beauty...

The Lady Code Blog | New York x Miami Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Created by Lisa Opie, Lady Code is a women's wellness and lifestyle blog covering everything from travel to beauty to fashion to celebrity interviews.

its tessa lee

| m i n d f u l n e s s |

Rumpydog

Dog paddling through life...

One-Way to Health

A budget friendly journey to a healthier and happier you.

Automation Champion

Automating Salesforce One Click at a Time

Rebe de la Paz

Mom . Writer . Speaker . Salesforce MVP . Salesforce developing Administrator

Jenwlee's Salesforce Blog

Sharing my love for Salesforce with my #Ohana

ericforcefield

Eric Dreshfield: 5-Time Salesforce MVP, Spring '13 to date; Founder, Midwest Dreamin'; Advocacy Manager at Apttus; Leader, Southern Indiana Salesforce User Group - All opinions expressed here are my own.

Renegade Futurism

Art, technology & culture at the margins.

Mary Scotton