I find butterflies to be so intriguing. I think its the whole transformation. I recently found out that they symbolize resurrection, transition and celebration! I love that and decided to make some wall art to showcase it.
Here’s what I did to make it:
- Cut a piece of cardboard the size I wanted my picture to be.
- Cut different size strips of construction paper (red, white and black).
- Mod Podged the paper strips onto the cardboard.
- Found and printed a pic of a butterfly.
- Found and printed the symbolism of a butterfly.
- Covered the butterfly with rhinestones (I used so much more than I thought I would).
- Outlined the symbolism with silver glitter.
I am very happy with the outcome and the bling!